Why we still need Chicanx/Latinx Studies By Irene Sanchez A student last year in my Latinx Studies class wrote, “If I am not myself, who will I be?” I asked myself when I read it: Who would I be? Would I be bowed head, eyes lowered, and ashamed? Would I be neither here nor there? […]
- Why We Still Need Chicano/Latino Studies — Xicana Ph.D.
- Chicanos as as Internal Colony: Notes from Occupied America: The Chicano Struggle for Liberation (Rodolfo Acuna, 1972) – Introduction
- NATtalk: Kumeyaay Ethnobotany: Shared Heritage of the California — Deborah Small’s Ethnobotany Blog
- Standing Together: On the Brink of History
- In Search of an Authentic Indian: Notes on the Self
deborah small on NATtalk: Kumeyaay Ethnobotany:…